22 May 2008

I am so utterly bored

Oh God save me from the horror of programming soccer games.
And deliver me from the evil of the European Championships.

...

Yes I am utterly and totally bored.

Yesterday I was briefed on a new game we are going to design, develop, test and implement for the biggest commercial radio station in NL ... has to be delivered in 1 week (!) I told my boss he was crazy but he is making 13.000 euros with this. You may guess what his answer was. Anyways, for this game they found it necessary to brief me extensively on the rules of soccer. I hate soccer. I always have.

So I got a very serious deadline and a very distracted mind. Not one of the best combinations. I am preparing to write an article on the 11th century philosopher Anselm who in a purely rational manner proved the logical existence of God. Besides that I started my crash course latin. While progging I keep going through the first and second present conjugation ... laudo, laudas, laudat, laudamus, laudatis, laudant, lauda, laudate, debo, debes, debet, debemus, debetis, debent, debe, debete ...

And no, this does not help in finishing the game in time.
And neither does blogging.
Help.

I bet you 2 bottles of Glenmorangie that Anselm was never distracted by feeble soccer games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home