09 May 2008

Got a new toy :)

And it's called scribd.com and allows the upload of most document formats to a webserver. Scribd then reconcstructs the document so it can be viewed from any other page through a youtube like flashplayer. It's hella cool!

So for testing purposes I used a document that I wrote as part of my bachelor thesis. For the final thesis it was significantly cut down but I kept it as a single file for reference purposes. I mean it does describe church history from shortly after Christ to the late 15th century in 14 pages. It might be useful, but for the time being very very dutch too. Oh and remember, this is written from a conciliar perspective because that's the subject of my thesis.

Enjoy!

Read this doc on Scribd: Concilies en Kerkgeschiedenis

1 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

I love your bouts of bookwormity and geekiness... Great toy btw :P

09 May, 2008 11:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home