18 May 2008

Filed my bachelorthesis!

Yaay!! After 8 months I finally finished the research and writing of my bachelorthesis on democracy and corporatism in the medieval chruch during the 14th and 15th centuries.

You can read it here:
Read this doc on Scribd: Weid mijn schapen


Anyways... suffice to say that I am glad its done! I lost over 2 months of work when some burglars crashed into my house and stole my laptop. The bastards just threw a big rock through the window :( I was not amused to say the least. Police eventually made an arrest and the guy is brought before court sometime next month. They never found my laptop though. Luckily enough I was insured and with help of my dad (big yay for him!) I got a new one!

Anyways, on the life front things are picking up bigtime. Having thoughts about my future as a 925 workerbee, started up a new freelance business and got my first order already. Besides that I am incredibly in love with this wonderfull girl. The only annoying thing is that she lives in Turin... racking up frequent flyer miles currently. I will move to Italy during July and August to see if we can stand eachother for more than just a weekend every fortnight. Currently we are both flying over every other week and saying goodbye is getting harder and harder. As of right now, I just got an sms that she's nearly back home after the weekend here :)

Anyways, time for a book and a bed now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home