24 May 2007

Update on life the universe and everything



Lots of news to discuss and extremely little time. My house is for sale and online at funda. Go watch it here and tell the world! The sooner it is sold the sooner I can move to Leiden :))

On the college front, I have been writing my ass off lately. Very interesting thesis in Euro-Islamic scientific relations in the 12th century which is due May 31st. When I am done I'll switch to prepare for my exams in ancient religious behavior on June 14th. When those exams have passed I'll write up my final thesis for this year on the position of the city of Haarlem and its nobility taken towards Jacoba van Beieren, countess of Holland in the strife of 1418.

And then...
Then
Then

I can relax :)

Oh and I went with Mark to a Marillion concert last week in Vredenburg, Utrecht. It was absolutely brilliant. As most of you know I am a huge fan of Marillion but never went to see them live. It was definitely worth it! :)

Anyways, this was just a quick post to let you know that I am alive, okay and just quite busy :) And I promise to post pictures of my Rome adventure during the Pentecost weekend! I really promise... at least, if I don't forget to ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home