20 February 2007

All is done

I managed to connect the laptop to the internet. So many things happened last week that I dont even know where to start. I have seen more than I could ever imagine ranging from antiquity to baroque art. Some highlights: I went into the excavations underneath the St. Peter, saw Bernini's marble statues in Gallery Borghese - which are more beautiful than anything else -, saw lots and lots of churches - so many that I cant even name them all anymore - and soooo much more. I had lots of courses on Roman history, did a presentation and wrote a paper. Oh and I had very *very* little sleep.

The weird thing is that two weeks ago I didnt even know the group of people with whom I did all this but now we consider each other very good friends. That is a good thing.

So now I will stay for a couple of nights at the Best Western Hotel where I hope to have an internet connection. But I will spend much of the time sleeping.

Next stop is an English bookstore to buy some books to read, then Best Western, sleep, sleep, sleep and than to Geneva, Sion and skiing :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT!!!
Er ligt nu bijna meer dan 2 meterrrrr sneeuw.
So, CU in Sion!

21 February, 2007 10:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home