20 August 2006

Tye Green

I am currently at Bart's place in Tye Green which is within yelling distance of the London Stansted runway. My brother is currently working, he had a trip to Bilbao. I just woke up, did the dishes... since I *do* want to return here ;), figured out how his DVD/CD/TV/Multimedia thingies work and am now listening to Pink Floyd's The Pulse, which happened to be lying around.

Yesterday was a good but very early trip from IJmuiden (I woke up at 4:15 !!) to Hoek van Holland. Slept a lot on the ferry and had very pleasant crossing. Beautiful weather which allowed me to spend lots of time on the aft deck.

Bart will be back arond 12:30 (which is now) but we have no plans yet for the afternoon, maybe we will go visiting Camebrigde but we might as well end up watching a movie. We had originally planned on going to London tomorrow and tuesday but since it is the August Bank Holiday (which means all Brits are off) we figured London might be a bit crowdy. Besides Bart lives here in the UK but I have seen much more of the country, so we might go off and do stuff. The stuff being whatever pops up and we might like doing.

Oh and I took some pictures of the local chickens... yes that includes both hens and the cocks :P. I will upload the whole lot of them when I get back next saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home