30 July 2006

must type stuff here...

Last week was not fun, too much confronting with what I have lost and too little attention for new chances. If it is up to me I prefer more new chances and less confronting, thank you very much.

I spoke with Thijs who was kinda surprised that I still consider myself happy. Happy as in happy with life. I am not happy with the divorce thing of course but there are so many other things that I can appreciate and be happy with! I have great friends, a great and supportive family, my grades at university have never been better and I like my job. It is all a matter of perspective really: what do I want to look at? Stuff that is or stuff that is not?

And I am getting better at doing things alone. This is difficult to learn but I am getting the hang of it. Today I went to the 'Little Green Church' or 'Willibrord Church' in Oegstgeest. Legend has it that it was sanctified by Willibrord (hence the name) in the 8th century. Current church dates back to the 14/15th century and has been rebuild stone by stone after the siege of Leiden in the 16th century. Weather was grey overcast which made the pictures of the church kinda boring. So I continued with shooting some pictures of graves *hey at least I wasn't bored*. This afternoon I fixed them up in photoshop and the result can be watched here.

For those of you not yet in-the-know. I stopped using my flickr account so you can drop that. For now I'll be using my DeviantArt space for my pictures. I might eventually prog something myself but for now this will do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zo is het en laat de chagrijn de pest krijgen.
Artistieke foto's!
je vader

31 July, 2006 10:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home