20 June 2006

More grades

Oookay, stuff is getting seriously scary now. I just received a call from my professor Medieval History. He told me that my paper about the Christian conversion of Scandinavia was one of the best he had read in *years*. He had some minor comments on stuff he would have done differently - these ppl remain teachers ;) - but eventually he rated it at 90 out of 100 :) combined with my input during his lectures (85) and my presentation (85) I scored 88 points for his class.

... and he still asked me if I could live with that ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gertjan said...

Well he emailed me first to ask when I could come over to Leiden. But I needed to work on all dates he offered so eventually he just called me ;)

22 June, 2006 08:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home