24 May 2006

Next year's courses!

Ok... I know it is a tiny *bit* early but I am already anticipating next semester! The menu so far - which is subject to changes as I see fit -

- Monday 20:30 – 22:00 Historiography
- Tuesday 11:00 – 13:00 Ancient History: Christianity in the Roman world
- Tuesday 18:45 – 20:15 Medieval History: Popular faith and superstition in the Middle Ages
- Tuesday 20:30 – 22:00 Medieval Paleography
- Wednesday 20:00 - 22:00 French for beginners

I was also looking to start a first course in Latin or Medieval Philosophy. Regretably, neither course fit in my roster since I do need to go to work too... :( So instead I decided on a first course in French! Lots of articles and books on medieval history are written in this language and I can't read any of it. For the other fun stuff I have several more years... :)

Exams now first! I have finished my paper on the cultural aspects of the Scandinavian conversion to Christianity in the ninth and tenth centuries and will put it up for reading soon. May 29th I'll do an exam in 'Scientific/Historical Philosophy' and June 8th in Medieval Christianity. Oh, and I almost forgot, I need to write a small piece on some Medieval dutch texts which is due June 1st :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home