09 August 2006

Full Moon

I was sitting behind my desk tonight writing, when I received a call from my sister-in-law. She only asked "are you having a clear sky as well?". I looked outside and saw one of the most beautifull full moons ever.

It's cool to have friends who call you when they see something pretty.

I made some pictures, used an overlay of two to create the following. The photoshopping is merely done to compensate for lacking technology. No matter how advanced your camera is it will never grasp what the human eye can see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOOI!!

09 August, 2006 22:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onderweg naar mn werk vanochtend, vijf over zeven om precies te zijn, zag ik weer iets moois: een prachtige grote regenboog. Heb je maar niet gebeld.....

10 August, 2006 21:40  
Blogger Gertjan said...

vijf over zeven??

hmmm dan zou ik wakker *moeten* zijn... maar was dat nog niet.

11 August, 2006 08:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home