25 November 2008

D -2 and counting

In two days time I will be free
After ten years I will be back (released early for good behaviour)

So what's the plan? (besides having fun enjoying being free)

As of the end of coming thursday my Big Plan to dominate the world will unfold. It will be based on three pillars. All three will start seperately, but the idea is to have them converge in great bouts of synergy ...

Pillar the First: will generate the bulk of my income. I have arranged with my current employer to keep developing software. I have worked with him for about ten years and we are pretty well adapted to eachother. Besides him, I will do the same work for one or two more people. This is the cash generating part of the Big Plan.

By having my cash position secured I will have created time. Simply because I won't have to be at the office daily from 10ish to 19ish anymore. If my calculations are correct I will spend about two weeks every month on Pillar the First. Pillars the Second and Third of the Big Plan are all about investing this time in New Stuff.

Pillar the Second: the first part of the New Stuff is writing, editing, photographing etc. I am pretty far in becoming the new final editor of MacFan (what do I know about Macs, well nothing...), I am going to design a book on the mysterious history of The Church (in NL), I am about to launch a stockphoto site and in january I will make a decision on what story idea to focus my writing. I have a gazillion ideas for novels ...

Pillar the Third: more New Stuff will start in September 09. I have finished the bachelor stage of Uni and am spending some time currently at the faculty for philosophy. I do courses in antique and medieval philosophy. In September I will apply for entrance in the Mphil course at History. One of the top courses in Uni which prepares directly for PhD research.

The last Two Pillars of the Big Plan will hopefully eventually be enough to start reducing the amount of time spend in Pillar the First :)

So yay for the Big Plan of Three Pillars !

:yay:

It's going to be a fabulous journey :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

It is a fabulous journey already :P

25 November, 2008 13:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home