28 October 2008

Change is coming... (not just of the Obama-kind)

Okay, for the record, in case some historian in the far future stumbles upon my blog and writes up a thesis based on my political preferences: I very much support Obama. So there, say bye bye to your PhD research :P (instead you can now start debating if I am serious -for the second record: yes I am-)

Not that it matters.
Me no american.
Me no vote.
Go and write some history about that.

Now that's settled (with some minor distractions) let's talk about real change.

Of the 'yesterday-I-quit-my-job-to-go-fulltime-freelancing' kind...
Of the 'my-italian-girlfriend-is-moving-to-NL-at-the-same-time' kind...
Of the 'oh-my-god-what-the-f&?k-am-I-doing' kind...

Yay for the fabulous journeys!
The world belongs to adventurers :)

:Goes of adventuring:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home